To create a pop-up caption for an image in WordPress, you can use the WordPress plugin “Easy FancyBox.” This plugin allows you to display images, videos, and other media types in a pop-up lightbox.
Image Pop-Up Caption
Here is how you can use Easy FancyBox to create a pop-up caption for an image:
- Install and activate the Easy FancyBox plugin on your WordPress site.
- Add the image you want to display in the pop-up caption to your WordPress post or page.
- Click on the image to select it, and click the “Add Media” button to edit it.
- In the “Attachment Display Settings” section, enter your caption text in the “Caption” field.
- Click the “Insert into post” button to insert the image into your post or page.
The plugin will automatically create a pop-up lightbox when the image is clicked, and the caption text will be displayed below the image in the lightbox.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.