Connect feeds of the website to another website in WordPress.
To connect the feeds of one website to another website in WordPress, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, ensure that the website whose feed you want to use has an RSS feed. You can check this by going to the website and looking for an orange RSS icon or a link that says “RSS” or “Subscribe.”
- Create a new page or post where you want to display the feed on your WordPress site. You can do this by visiting Posts > Add New or Pages > Add New.
- Switch to the Text or HTML view (not Visual) in the editor. This is where you will paste the code for the RSS feed.
- Go to the website whose feed you want to use and copy the RSS feed URL. It will usually look something like this: http://example.com/feed/
- In the WordPress editor, paste the RSS feed URL where the feed appears.
- You can format the feed using a WordPress plugin such as WP RSS Aggregator or RSS Feed Widget. These plugins allow you to customize the look and feel of the feed, including the number of items displayed, the order of items, and the display format (e.g., list, grid, etc.).
- Once you have set up the feed, publish the page or post, and the feed should now be displayed on your WordPress site.